The following products make up our product portfolio :
- Toughened Glass
- These products are acknowledged by the clients for the following characteristics:
- Resistance to thermal breakage
- Mechanical strength
- Ability to withstand wind-load
- True to its name, toughened glass is a great architectural asset due to its resistance to thermal breakage, ability to withstand great wind-load, and increased mechanical strength greater than 5-6 times compared to normal annealed glass.
- By heating annealed glass in a furnace to approximately 700 degrees Celsius and rapidly exposing both surfaces to cool air, annealed glass gets transformed into toughened glass. It offers the flexibility to drill and edge-work in any manner.
Features & Applications:
- Available in thicknesses 3 - 12 mm
- Can be used within a temperature range of minus 70 degree Celsius to plus 300 degree Celsius (surface temperature should not exceed 250 degree Celsius if another surface is lower than 0 degree Celsius ambient)
- Standard raised edge makes handling easier
- On breaking, it fragments into many small harmless unlike annealed glass
- Ease of matching tinted toughened and tinted annealed glass
- Application in Automotive sector, Transportation, Architectural works and Interiors
- Recommended for the door, side and low-liters, frameless entries, balustrades, shower, bath screen panels, and furniture